Stack Modular 公司招聘实习生
Stack Modular is a full-service global provider of steel-framed modular buildings for the residential, hospitality, commercial and resource sectors. Our Company's expertise covers all elements of modular construction: design & engineering, procurement, manufacturing, quality assurance, shipping & logistics and building installation. From resource camps, to hotels and apartment buildings, we offer a wide variety of turnkey modular building solutions to the North American market. We manufacture all units outside of Shanghai, China, while design, procurement, delivery & modular install occurs across the globe.
Modular Construction is a relatively new concept to the Canadian & American building industry. Stack Modular along with our partner Bird Construction is changing the mindset of developers, general contractors, & consultants with every successful project we design and deliver. We believe modular is the future and we therefore are looking for outstanding candidates to change the way North America builds.
We are seeking an Architect and Engineering majors.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/assets:
- pursuing a degree in architecture, architectural technology, design, structural/civil engineering, building science engineering, mechanical engineering, or construction management.
- Knowledge in the construction sector is key with modular construction experience treated as a bonus.
- Has working knowledge of North American building codes a bonus.
- Experience in steel frame projects or study an asset.
- Has the ability to conceptualize structural and architectural details in three dimensions.
- Is confident and proficient in 2D & 3D design software, specifically AutoCAD & Revit.
- Is comfortable working with Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Has strong time management and multitasking skills, and is detail oriented.
- Proactive by nature with a desire to push the company in new and exciting directions.
Individual will report directly to the Project Designers and VP of Design.